Lightbox Plus NOW works with WordPress’ built in gallery feature
I’m happy to say Lightbox Plus now works with WordPress’ built in gallery. This has been the most requested feature by far. There are few simple requirements however. You you must set Link thumbnails to: Image File or use [
gallery link="file" for the gallery options. You must check Use For WP Gallery box under Other Lightbox Plus Settings
Changes in this version include:
- Added the much requested feature for Lightbox Plus to work with WordPress’ built in gallery
- Added checkbox to select whether to use with WP built in gallery.
- Updated ColorBox to version 1.3.1 with the following changes
- Removed the IE-only stylesheets and conditional comments. All CSS is handled by a single CSS file for all examples.
- Removed user-agent sniffing from the js and replaced it with feature detection. This will allow correct rendering for visitors masking their agent type.
$.fn.colorbox.resize()method to allow ColorBox to resize it’s height if it’s contents change.
scrollbarsoption to allow users to turn off scrollbars when using the
- Renamed the
resizeoption to be less ambiguous. It’s now
- Renamed the
cbox_closeevent to be less ambiguous. It’s now
cbox_cleanup. It is the first thing to happen in the close method while the
cbox_closedevent is the last to happen.
- Fixed a bug with the slideshow mouseover graphics that appeared after ColorBox is opened a 2nd time.
- Fixed a bug where ClearType may not work in IE 6 & 7 if using the fade transition.
- Minor code optimizations to increase compression.
- Minor corrections to admin interface.
For support please see the Lightbox Plus message board.