PHP and GD. Little testing has been done with different versions of PHP. If you have PHP 5 with GD enabled you shouldn’t have any problems. PHP 4 currently has some issues but should be resolved in the next release of Facelift. A newer version of ImageMagick (6.3.7+) is required for the FancyFonts and QuickEffects plugins.
If GD is not installed on your server you will have to recompile PHP to include GD. If you are comfortable in WHM for cPanel, you can do that under the “Update Apache” tab (check the “GD” box). Check your settings carefully (especially the PHP version – cPanel may try to change it) before you hit build. Plesk and ISPConfig should have GD enabled by default. If you are not comfortable doing it yourself, ask your hosting company to do it for you. (Thanks Steve!)
Delete your existing version before installing this version
- Extract to your
- Look in
- Set the
wp-content/plugins/facelift-image-replacement/facelift/config-flir.phpto be writable (
chmod a+w config-flir.php).
- Set the
wp-content/plugins/facelift-image-replacement/facelift/cacheto be writable (
chmod a+w /cache).
- Add fonts of your choice to
- Make sure you have the `wp_footer()` call in the footer of your template See `/wp-content/theme/default/footer.php` for example.
- Activate plugin in WordPress admin panel
- Set FLIR configuration in the admin panel –
config-flir.phpmust be writable for changes to take effect.
- Customize tags for FLIR on FLIR submenu under the Design menu
- QuickEffect Plugin is not implemented yet
- SuperCache Plugin is not implemented yet
- If using a version older than 0.7 completely delete any old verions before upgrading as this plugin is under rapid development
- You cannot auto-upgrade from versions older 0.7.0
- Text remains intact in source so search engines see your page as text!