- Minor interface updates
- Quick links in plugins list
- Added additiona support and FAQ links to admin panel
- Readme and faq update
- You must have the
wp_footer()call in your template for FLIR to work – see
- You must have the
- Updated Facelift to version 2.0b3.
- Various improvments to rendering and speed
- Using minified version of FLIR for improved load times
- Additional features (not all are implement with FLIR for WordPress)
- Bug fixes from previous versions
- Added one additional setting – Single Cache Directory option
- Updated admin panel to hide help text and provide icon to toggle
- Updated Facelift to version 1.2.2.
- Corrects security vulnerability with Facelift
- Minor adjustments to work with WordPress 2.8.
- Minor changes to jQuery method to ensure compatibility with jQuery 1.3.2.
- Fixed bug in disable for IE 6 that was also disabling for IE 7 (Thanks Zack for pointing out my stupid error)
- Change some text in the admin panel to clarify a few items.
- Set the tags used by the Automatic method to follow the element types as defined in the configuration
- Hide Elements to Replace section when using Automatic method as Elements to Replace is not used in that case.
- Add checkbox to disable FLIR for IE6 or lower users to avoid rendering issues that sometimes occur.
- Fix the global Use FancyFonts not showing it’s activated.
- Other minor interface fixes for WordPress 2.7
- Changed internal selection methods to increase speed and reduce memory usage.
- Updated Facelift to 1.2 release
- Font Collections
- Basic Callback Functions
- Better error handling
- Bug in generateURL causing HTML not to be sanitized
- Added functionality/bug fixes for “wrap” mode. Better line-height support.
- Rewrote element replacement algorithm. You no longer need to encapsulate plain text in span elements to have it replaced. The new algo is recursive so it can replace any number of child elements. You could even run it on document.body if you wanted to!
- Added flir-image and flir-span classnames to the elements flir creates
- querySelectorAll support for the browsers that support it (Safari, FF3.1 alpha)
- Font size modifier for cSize in FLIRStyle. You can now specify a font size calculation to be applied against the CSS font size. For example, if you want the generated image to have a font size that is 140% the one you specified in your CSS you could do cSize:’*1.4′. All font sizes will then be multipled by 1.4.
- FLIRStyle.buildURL no longer requires an HTML object to be passed
- Hover caching problems fixed. Better hover style support.
- JPG and GIF support! Set the “output” option in FLIRStyle. The default output option is auto. Auto will cause the generated image to be a transparent png if the element doesn’t have a background color set. Otherwise it will use GIF.
- Hover now only works with <A> elements.
- Rewrote code for better readability and adherence to code conventions (hopefully)
- Redesigned admin interface to be more logically organized (again, hopefully)
- Added more helpful information to the configuration text.
- Added ability to specify all elements to replace rather than just the few I had.
- For example you can specify something like h1,h2,div#sidebar a to have your h1, h2 headers and all of the sidebar links replaced.
- Fixed deactivation routine to preserve config-flir.php during auto upgrade.
- If manually upgrading please deactivate plugin before upgrading to ensure config-flir.php is configured correctly.
- Updated Facelift to 1.2b3-3
- Updated Facelift to 1.2b3-2
- Added Facelift FancyFonts plugin option. FancyFonts uses ImageMagick to render fonts instaed of GD and can be useful
- Fixed the errant semi-colon issue that everybody keeps telling me about but I kept not seeing for some reason
- Added (hopefully) better text prompts to the admin panel
- Initialize plugin and set basic settings on install – note: the new version will overwrite your current config-flir.php
- Set all config-flir.php settings (except allowed domain and font discovery which is done by the plugin)
- Ability to flush cache on demand
- Ability to reset the entire plugin and reinitialize
- Latest version of Facelift 1.2b2 which fixes numerous rendering issues.
- Admin panel page reloads after saving changes to reflect updates
- Reduced number of fonts that come with plugin – all fonts are freeware/open source and redistributable
- Easy addition of your own fonts – just drop in fonts folder and configure from admin panel
- Selection of what fonts to include during element font selection
- Moved additional admin includes into subdirectory
- Minor cosmetic and coding fixes
- Fixed issue with not running correctly when WordPress is installed in a sub-directory (i.e. http://yousite.com/personal/blog/)
- Removed prototype implementation in favor of jQuery, noticeable improvement in speed.
- Bug with IE in rendering header in some cases not jQuery related
- Added per element modes
- Updated Facelift to 1.2b
- Basic admin functionality added
- Implemented prototype in plugin for per element rendering
- Initial Release
- Auto redering of
- Using Facelift 1.1