Lightbox Plus 2.3.1 has been released. This release includes an update of the PHP Simple HTML DOM Parser from version 1.1 to version 1.5 which should correct some bugs and enhance functionality and speed. I also modified the way the jquery-colorbox.min.js script is en-queued to reduce the chance of conflict with other plugins and updated some styles that were out of date.
This was a quick release prior to the upcoming 2.4 release which will remove PHP 4 support completely.
- Changed wp_enqueue_script of jquery.colorbox-min.js to reduce chance of conflict with other implementations of ColorBox (should update for this reason)
- Updated PHP Simple HTML DOM Parser from version 1.1 to 1.5
- Memory leak fixed!
- Added support for detecting the source html character set. This is used to convert characters when plaintext is requested.
- Other little fixes and features, too numerous to categorize.
- Error of “file_get_contents()” will be thrown as an exception.
- Add flag: LOCK_EX while calling “file_put_contents()”.
- Fix the typo of “token_blank_t”.
- Supports xpath generated from Firebug.
- New method “dump” of “simple_html_dom_node”.
- New attribute “xmltext” of “simple_html_dom_node”.
- remove preg_quote on selector match function: [attribute*=value];
- Element “Comment” will treat as children.
- Fixed the problem with <pre>.
- Fixed bug #2207477 (does not load some pages properly).
- Fixed bug #2315853 (Error with character after < sign).
- Cleaned up some general code and updated some help in the admin panel
- Updated demos as some were no longer pointing to working links
- Fixed typos in this file
- Updated the following styles: Dark, Elegant, Framed, Lightweight, and Shadowed
For support please submit a support request though the support form. For questions of comments please post a message in the Lightbox Plus forum on my site.