Lightbox Plus is updated to version 2.4.5 which include compatibility with WordPress 3.3 and also updated Colorbox to version 1.3.19. This is an interim release to bring Lightbox Plus up to compatibility with version 3.3 or WordPress. I am currently in the process of preparing a beta release of version 2.5 which has a major interface overhaul as well as the addition of numerous options such as the ability to position the lightbox in a specific location on a page, the ability to set the position of the lightbox to stay in the viewport even when the page is scrolled, per page usage of Lightbox Plus and the ability to auto-launch the lightbox on page load.
See the rest of the post after the jump for details.
- Updated compatibility with WordPress 3.3
- Updated ColorBox to verion 1.3.19
- Fixed bug related to using the ‘fixed’ property.
- Optimized the setup procedure to be more efficient.
$.colorbox.init()as it will no longer be needed (will self-init when called).
- Removed use of
- Fixed a regression where Flash content displayed in ColorBox would be reloaded if the browser window was resized.
- Added safety check to make sure that ColorBox’s markup is only added to the DOM a single time, even if
$.colorbox.init()is called multiple times. This will allow site owners to manually initialize ColorBox if they need it before the DOM has finished loading.
- Changed the slideshow behavior so that it immediately moves to the next slide when the slideshow is started.
- Minor regex bugfix to allow automatic detection of image URLs that include fragments.
For support please submit a support request though the support form. For questions of comments please post a message in the Lightbox Plus forum on my site.