I have updated Lightbox Plus version 2.5.3 which includes additional fixes to the PHP Simple HTML DOM Parser and the ability to have up to 1000 inline lightboxes. More importantly I corrected a problem for servers that don’t have the PHP mbstring extension installed.
See the change log after the jump for details.
- Changed support portal to use WordPress.org only as I am unable to handle multiple vectors for support
- Updated various links throughout plugin to reflect current URLs
- Updated instructions
- Miscellaneous minor bug fixes
- Updated PHP Simple HTML DOM Parser to very latest rev (v 1.5 rev 202)
- Fixed PHP Simple HTML DOM Parser to create exception for servers that don’t have mbstring extension enabled
- This regressed with an update to recent versions of PHP Simple HTML DOM Parser
- Added support for up to 1000 inline lightboxes
- Inline lightboxes are allocated in increments of 5
- There is a performance hit in the Lightbox Plus admin when going over 100 however.
For support please submit a support request though the support form. For questions of comments please post a message in the Lightbox Plus forum on my site.