I was hoping to have a new version of FLIR out by today but life does that strange thing, you know where it interrupts with programming.
Anyway the new version is just a minor update that fixes a few bugs and adds a few small features and makes it a little more WordPress 2.7 friendly.
I need to finish up a few things then do some browser testing.
The changes should be as follows:
- Set the tags used by the Automatic method to follow the element types as defined in the configuration
- Hide Elements to Replace section when using Automatic method as it is not used in that case.
- Add checkbox to disable FLIR for IE6 users to to various problems, may expand to disable for older browsers in general.
- Fix the global Use FancyFonts not showing it’s activated.
- Other minor interface fixes.